Our broad portfolio of project, program, and portfolio management courses guarantees continuous development and effective preparation for the most prestigious PM certifications.
- • philosophy, principles and variables of the project
- • preparation for the success of the project
- • AgilePM® processes
- • AgilePM® Roles and Responsibilities
- • AgilePM® products
- • key practices - MoSCoW and Timeboxing
- • planning and control in the life cycle
- • other practices
- • AgilePM® Foundation exam.
- • the exam takes place during the last training session
- • multiple-choice questions
- • closed book exam
- • 50 questions per page
- • 25 correct answers required to pass - 50%
- • duration: 40 minutes
- • the exam can be conducted online
It can be seen as a hybrid approach, on the one hand having an agile, responsive to changes, approach to production. On the other hand, there is a well-developed layer of quality, risk, monitoring and control that allows the business to understand the scope, characteristics and development of the solution. This approach encourages details to emerge over time and only the nearest time horizon is planned with greater accuracy. This allows you to dynamically report changes in the vision of the product or the evolution of the business environment.
- • acquiring the knowledge necessary to obtain the AgilePM® Foundation certificate
- • learning about AgilePM® techniques and tools and the ability to apply them in practice
- • learning about the life cycle of a project conducted in accordance with AgilePM®.
For more details, please contact us: email@example.com
- • people who participate or manage projects in any industry
- • organizations looking for an effective and complete Agile Manufacturing approach that gives them a sense of control over project outcomes
- • business representatives who want to be active and significant stakeholders in the project work
- • people who want to learn about one of the leading methods of agile project management and obtain a recognizable certificate in this field.
AgilePM® Handbook note: To open the handbook file, you must install the free Adobe Digital Editions program. After purchasing the handbook, you will receive an e-mail with the manual with links to download and install the program and download the PDF file with the handbook.