Our broad portfolio of project, program, and portfolio management courses guarantees continuous development and effective preparation for the most prestigious PM certifications.
- • roles and responsibilities from the Project Manager’s point of view
- • AgilePM® Life Cycle
- • efficient use of products.
- • on-time delivery, MoSCoW and Timeboxing
- • people, teams and interactions
- • requirements and User Stories.
- • project planning
- • quality
- • risk management
- • adapting the approach
- • AgilePM® Practitioner exam.
- • 4 groups of questions, each with 20 detailed questions (always 1 correct answer)
- • 40 correct answers required to pass - 50%
- • duration: 2.5 hours (150 minutes)
- • the official handbook can be used during the exam
- • can be conducted online
- • AgilePM® Practitioner exam takes place on the day following the last day of training
Agile techniques on which the Agile PM® Practitioner training is based brings quick results, especially in complex projects based on new technologies. Agile methods are dedicated to projects where the scope is adjusted in such a way as to deliver products enabling the achievement of business goals in a short time and with a limited budget.
- • acquire the knowledge necessary to obtain the AgilePM® Practitioner certificate
- • deepen their knowledge of AgilePM® techniques and tools and be able to apply them in practice
- • deepen the knowledge about the life cycle of a project conducted in accordance with AgilePM®.
For more details, please contact us: email@example.com
- • people who participate or manage projects in any industry
- • organizations looking for an effective and complete Agile Manufacturing approach that gives them a sense of control over project outcomes
- • business representatives who want to be active and significant stakeholders in the project work
- • people who want to learn about one of the leading methods of agile project management and obtain a recognizable certificate in this field.
AgilePM® Handbook note:
To open the handbook file, you must install the free Adobe Digital Editions program. After purchasing the handbook, you will receive an e-mail with the manual with links to download and install the program and download the PDF file with the handbook.