Our broad portfolio of project, program, and portfolio management courses guarantees continuous development and effective preparation for the most prestigious PM certifications.
- • basic concepts
- • main goals in the project
- • project management processes
- • project in organization
- • project initialization
- • project chart
- • stakeholder analysis
- • kick-off meeting
- • project planning
- • defining project requirements
- • Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- • project schedule
- • project budget
- • introduction to risk management
- • the project team
- • communication
- • implementation of the project
- • monitoring and control
- • project changes
- • closing the project.
Training is the essence of the most important elements of mature PM. During the short course, you will understand the role of a project manager, master the most important project management techniques, and familiarize yourself with industry terminology. Effective Project Management is a pill of knowledge about running projects at an affordable price. A short, condensed training focuses on 20% of the key elements that increase the 80% probability of success of your project. It is a recipe for becoming an effective project manager in a short time and a foundation for further expanding knowledge in this area.
- • acquiring the ability to effectively run a project with both a classic and agile approach
- • understanding the most important success factors in project management
- • learning about the full life cycle of project management, tools and techniques in a realistic case study
- • reducing stress and uncertainty in the first steps in project management.
For more details, please contact us: email@example.com
- • want to raise your competences in a short time
- • start your career in the world of project management
- • so far have run projects more spontaneously and are currently looking for a more structured approach
- • are a member of the project team
- • want to organize your knowledge of project management according to the best global standards
- • start working on a new project and in a short time you want to learn the techniques and tools that are crucial for its success.