Our broad portfolio of project, program, and portfolio management courses guarantees continuous development and effective preparation for the most prestigious PM certifications.
PMP® Exam Prep
- • rules for admission to the exam
- • application process
- • specifics of PMP® exam questions
- • techniques of question analysis
- • acronyms used in the exam body
- • introduction to terminology
- • review of tasks within the exam
- • overview of the main areas of PMBOK® guide knowledge
- • tests of knowledge of specific areas and analysis of answers
- • review of the PMI® professional code.
- • comprehensive preparation for the PMP®
and CAPM® exams
- • getting acquainted with the structure of
and the principles of PMI® certification
- • discussion of the project manager’s code of ethics
- • consolidation of the knowledge acquired
during the PMP® Academy
- • project managers and members of project teams wishing to obtain the PMP® certificate
- • members of project teams wishing to obtain the CAPM® certificate
- • people who want to confirm their
experience with an international certificate in project management.