Our broad portfolio of project, program, and portfolio management courses guarantees continuous development and effective preparation for the most prestigious PM certifications.
- • the Portfolio Management Framework
- • role of the portfolio manager
- • the Portfolio Life Cycle
- • Portfolio Strategic Management
- • development a Portfolio Governance implementation plan
- • Monitor and Control Portfolio Management.
The program is dedicated to people who are responsible for project portfolio management, i.e. providing business values resulting from the coordinated management of many projects at the same time. During the training, we present the best global practices in project portfolio management, from defining the shape of the portfolio with the organization’s strategy, to its approval and ongoing control.
- • explain how the strategic management process works
- • discuss the elements of portfolio life cycle
- • align strategic management with portfolio management
- • implement an effective portfolio governance framework
- • apply tools and techniques to monitor and control portfolio performance
- • capture and share lessons learned related to portfolio management best practices.
For more details, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- • people who design, implement and control project programs
- • experienced project managers
- • senior management
- • persons responsible for the implementation of the strategic goals of the organization.