Our broad portfolio of project, program, and portfolio management courses guarantees continuous development and effective preparation for the most prestigious PM certifications.
- • Scrum team
- • Scrum events and planning
- • Scrum artifacts
- • traps in Scrum
- • Scrum project simulation
- • mock exam.
Our intensive, two-day training is aimed at transferring and extending knowledge about running projects according to the Scrum method, as well as preparing participants to take the PSM I exam. During the training, participants will learn attitudes, behaviors and techniques useful in everyday work on agile projects, learn how to build and improve the work of scrum teams, and take part in the simulation of the Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) exam.
- • acquiring and organizing knowledge about the Scrum methodology
- • practical knowledge of the concepts, principles and techniques of agile project management from preparation, through planning and supervision to project closure according to the Scrum methodology
- • preparation for the Professional Scrum Master I exam (scrum.org)
- • learn how to skillfully adjust the method of reporting work and communication in agile projects to support the team’s involvement and understand the client’s needs.
- • people who participate or manage projects in any industry
- • organizations looking for an effective and complete Agile Manufacturing approach that gives them a sense of control over project outcomes
- • business representatives who want to be active and significant stakeholders in the project work
- • people who want to learn about one of the leading methods of agile project management and obtain a recognizable certificate in this field.
For more details, please contact us: email@example.com