Our broad portfolio of project, program, and portfolio management courses guarantees continuous development and effective preparation for the most prestigious PM certifications.
- • project’s scope and schedule – two of the three main project’s constraints
- • project team planning approach
- • project scope management processes
- • project requirements definition and approval
- • scope planning based on requirements
- • project scope statement
- • work breakdown structure (WBS)
- • the role of WBS in project planning and control
- • activities definition based on the WBS
- • activities duration estimating techniques
- • project schedule development
- • forecasting the course of the project using historical data
- • integrated change management process
- • management of schedule deviations
- • summary of the project in terms of scope and schedule
”Scope and Schedule Management” is one of the five PMP® Academy training courses preparing for the PMP® exam. Its content is based on the current PMP® exam content outline with additional remarks referring to PMBOK® Guide 7th Edition.
- • moderate project scope and time planning processes with participation of project team and stakeholders
- • conduct the process of identification, analysis and approval of project/iteration requirements to define the scope
- • create a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- • estimate tasks duration and create/analyze schedule
- • control and report project’s status regarding scope performance
- • perform integrated change management process.
- • project managers
- • project teams members
- • project steering committees members
- • everyone interested in achieving high competences in project management
- • candidates for PMP®/CAPM® certifications.
For more details, please contact us: email@example.com