Our broad portfolio of project, program, and portfolio management courses guarantees continuous development and effective preparation for the most prestigious PM certifications.
- • preparation of the organization to create a PMO
- • project management office functions
- • building a project management office
- • maintaining and developing PMO.
Professionally implemented PMO allows you to improve the competences of teams, supervise and report the course of projects or recommend their selection to the organization’s portfolio. It provides the knowledge necessary to prepare a PMO in an organization, which will increase the quality of programs and projects, improve communication and the organization’s effectiveness in implementing its business strategy through consistent project activities.
- • assess your organization current project management capability based on an established capability maturity model
- • determine what PMO functions are needed based on your organization needs
- • identify barriers (challenges) related to PMO implementation in your organization and develop responses
- • determine the appropriate PMO structure for your organization
- • create a preliminary PMO implementation plan for your organization
- • share key lessons learned from PMO implementations in different industries.
- • experienced project managers
- • senior management staff
- • members of management boards
- • people responsible for creating and developing PMO in the organization
- • employees interested in improving the existing PMO.
For more details, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org