Our broad portfolio of project, program, and portfolio management courses guarantees continuous development and effective preparation for the most prestigious PM certifications.
- • the 7 principles of PRINCE2® 6th Edition
- • 7 PRINCE2® 6th Edition processes
- • the 7 PRINCE2® 6th Edition topics
- • adapting the methodology to the project environment.
The training includes a full certification preparation program and a set of educational materials. Pursuant to the guidelines of the accreditation body - PeopleCert®, the training should be purchased with the exam.
- • duration: 60 minutes
- • 60 questions
- • closed book exam
- • passing requires 33/60 points (55%)
- • the exam is conducted online
- • the participant receives a voucher, valid for 1 year, with he/she can register for the exam
- • the exam is conducted by PeopleCert®
The application of the PRINCE2® 6th Edition methodology ensures high standardization of the approach, terminology and documentation, which facilitates the achievement of the project objectives. The training ends with an official exam, after which participants receive the international certificate, recognized and appreciated all over the world.
- • detailed presentation of the PRINCE2® 6th Edition methodology
- • acquiring the ability to efficiently control and monitor the project in accordance with PRINCE2® 6th Edition
- • gaining knowledge about effective business risk and project risk management
- • learning about the structure of questions and the rules of conducting the PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition exam
- • preparation for passing the PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition exam and obtaining a certificate.
For more details, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- • people interested in obtaining the certificate
- • experienced project managers who have so far run projects intuitively
- • people starting their careers in the world of project management
- • managerial staff involved in projects
- • people interested in raising competences in project management.