Our broad portfolio of project, program, and portfolio management courses guarantees continuous development and effective preparation for the most prestigious PM certifications.
- • 7 Principles of PRINCE2® - basic rules that should be followed in every project
- • 7 Processes of PRINCE2® - presenting the tasks of individual roles necessary in the project in its subsequent stages
- • 7 themes of PRINCE2® - which offer us specific procedures and action plans in areas important for effective project management
- • PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition exam.
- • duration of the exam 150 minutes
- • 68 questions
- • passing requires 38/68 points (55%)
- • Open Book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
- • the exam is conducted online
- • the participant receives a voucher, valid for 1 year, with which he can register for the exam
- • the exam is conducted by PeopleCert®
The training is a natural, in-depth 2-day continuation of the PRINCE® Foundation 6th Edition program for more experienced participants.
During the training we place emphasis on the practical application of the methodology in more complex project situations. The course takes the form of a case study based on solving a scenario similar to the PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition exam.
- • understanding the practical application of the PRINCE2® project management methodology at the Practitioner 6th Edition level
- • expanding the ability to efficiently control and monitor the project in accordance with PRINCE2® 6th Edition
- • developing knowledge about effective business and project risk management
- • learning about the structure of questions and the rules of conducting the exam
- • comprehensive preparation for passing the exam and obtaining a certificate.
For more details, please contact us: email@example.com
- • project managers
- • members of project teams
- • other people interested in expanding their competences in the field of project management